Roxhill Elementary is a vibrant public school in the Southwest corner of Seattle, near White Center. Our student body reflects the diversity and cultures of our neighborhood. Some features of our school are:
- Self-contained program for students with autism.
- Before and After school academic clubs.
- Push-in support to general education classrooms for students who qualify for special education services.
- Bi-lingual assistants supporting students in Spanish, Somali and Vietnamese.
- A full service health clinic that provides physical and mental health care for our students
Roxhill Elementary, a full service community school, fosters a climate of compassion, academic excellence, problem solving, creativity, and cultural awareness where the school, families, and the community are working together for the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of each child.
We honor and celebrate the diversity of our community and support the individual needs of each scholar. We are a community of life-long learners preparing for personal, academic and life success to positively contribute to our changing global society.